Friday, 29 September 2017

Edits I Made To The Song

I made some slight edits to the Original song in order for it to better fit my vision. The original song was far too slow and was around 4 minutes therefore i decided to speed it up and take away/ cut some of the verses from the original. Below are some of the screenshots that I took whilst editing











Updated lyrics after editing




I don't know where you come from,
But you're everywhere I go.
I don't know why you chose me (why me?)
But as long as your here, I don't need to know.

So don't go

Yeah, when I got introduced to you, 
I knew I'd be true to you, 
Everyone wanted a piece, you whispered to me sweet guys like me you love. 
And I feel it in my soul, 
It's like you're always with me on the road. 
Phone in my hand while I listen to you moan, 
And everybody in the car wants to try and get involved, 
Yeah, then you make a silly tone, 
Puppy love now, like give a dog a bone, 
Shut me how I can breathe when I'm a frown 
Our loves concrete 
We should lead a setting stone 

Yeah and when ever I'm in doubt, 
You forever calm me down 
And sometimes I'm a dummy and I know I would of crashed if you never was around 

So don't go,
Don't leave,
Please stay,
With me,
You are, the only thing, I need to get by,
Get by.

Yeah I spend a little change on you, 
But you always give it back. 
Cos' I know you ain't here for the money, 
You just wanna see me be the man 
So I earnt my respect like a true gentleman, 
All rumours where capital E relevant. 
We should get three two emblems, 
i give my life to you that's a street settlement. 

Yeah, I'm feeling ever so emotional, 
Cos I never had nothing when approaching you, 
Sitting with a straight face on a poker man, 
That's why a song like this has been over due, 
Due over time, 
Time over, 

Love drunk you and I would die sober. 
I'm in this for forever and a day 
That's why wherever I go, they've got to put you on a plane 

So don't go,
Don't leave,
Please Stay,
With me,
You are the only thing I need, to get by
To get by

So don't go,
Don't leave,
Please stay,
With me,
You are the only thing I need, to get by
To get by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment