Tuesday, 26 September 2017

Costume, Props and equipment I Need

 Costume, Props and Equipment I Need For My Music Video

In preparation for my music video I decided to create a list of props and costumes ( types of clothes/ styles) I need in order to allow me to be organised and have everything I need when it comes to the start of filming. Hopefully this will mean my music video will be the best it possibly can.

Props/Equipment:  
  • Tripod 
  • Cannon EOS
  • Zoomed lense
  • Lyric sheets 
Costume:







  • Chains/jewellery for Marcel to wear ( to give the video a urban/street theme)
  • Different urban jumpers/coats/T-Shirt perhaps even tracksuits e.g. nike, this is because a tracksuit is usually the stereotypical dress sense for urban/street youths.
  • Rucksack ( style purpose only)
  • Different Shoes 


  • Below are some examples of clothing and accessories I hope to use during filming:












    No comments:

    Post a Comment